5 lbs potatoes
Seasonings (salt, pepper, dried parsley, paprika, etc.) to taste
Montreal Steak seasoning from Costco works well
1. Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch dice and placed them in a bowl of water, while cutting up the rest of the potatoes. You can peel them if you want. But I like the extra nutrients on the skin.
2. Drain and spin dry in a salad spinner. You can also use a clean kitchen towel.
3. In a large bowl, combine oil and seasoning and toss well to coat all sides. I have to do about 4-5 batches for 5 lbs of potatoes.
4. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, coat lightly with cooking spray.
5. Spread seasoned potatoes into one layer on the baking sheet.
6. Bake 400'F for 18-20 min, until tender.
7. Cool to room temperature.
8. Put the baking sheet into freezer for 15-20 min. or til slightly frozen.
9. Transfer the frozen potatoes into a zip lock freezer bag.
10. When ready to eat, use 1-2 handful per person. Lay them in a single layer, in a frying pan with some coconut oil or olive oil.
11. Cook on medium heat and turn every so often to brown all sides.