1 bunch of kale, washed and spin dried
2 Tbsp olive oil
Himalayan crystal salt, grounded
Chili powder, optional
1. Wash and spin dry kale.
2. Trim leaves from the hard stem.
3. Break leaves into bite sizes and placed them on baking sheet. I usually need to use 2 or more sheets.
4. Sprinkle the desired amount of salt on them. Do not over salt.
5. Sprinkle olive oil sparingly all over.
6. Use both hands to work until the oil and salt cover both sides of the leaves.
7. Spread them out in single layer.
8. Bake at 300'F 20-22 min. or just 'til dried and crispy.
9. Serve immediately or cool and store in an air-tight container.
10. To crisp leaves again, put them back into the oven at 300'F for 3-5 min.