2 C Salt
2/3 C Water
1 C Cornstarch
1/2 C Additional water
Optional: Food coloring
1. Mix the salt with 2/3 C water.
2. Cook on medium heat for 4-5 min. Turn off heat.
3. In a bowl, mix together the cornstarch and 1/2 C cold water. Stir this into the cooked mixture until smooth. Add food coloring if desired.
4. Cook on medium heat until the mixture is thick.
5. Cool and store in air-tight containers or zipped lock bags.
6. Do not make dough more than 48 hr before use. Roll into softball size for storage. Last for weeks if sealed properly.
3 C Flour
1 C Salt
1 Pk unsweetened Kool Aid packets
1 tsp alum or cream of tarter
2 C boiling water
3 C Tbsp oil
Mix dry ingredients together then ad water & oil. Mix well.