Collection of Various Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes Used for Acid Reflux
Acid reflux is cased by sugar in your diet. And sugar makes your body more acidic, cholesterols, bones, intestines, allergies, brain. It is a major cause of health concerns across the western culture. If you can alkaline your body with food, you will feel better, healthier, and live a disease free live.
Learn about alkaline & acidic foods here.
There are various protocols out there of how much to use and how often (if mentioned). I've collected them here and you can decide what works best for you. Personally, I have not used baking soda with ACV, so I can't comment here. But baking soda will neutralize the acidic a little bit. I will try it soon and update with new findings.
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda in 1/2 glass of water every 2 hr. This depletes vit B's so use it with apple cider vinegar (ACV).
- 1/4 tsp baking soda + 1 Tbsp ACV in 8 oz water
- 1/2 tsp baking soda, 2 Tbsp ACV in 8 oz water
- 1/4 tsp baking soda + ACV for silent relux
- 1 Tbsp ACV, 12 oz warm water, 1 tsp raw honey -> for cholesterol and weight loss
- 2 tsp ACV in 5 C water to water plants to help open buds.
- 1 tsp ACV + sweetener in 8 oz water. Use straw and sip all day.