1. Wash, slice thin, dry in sun, or 70'C.
2. Pulverize using grinder or blender
3. Pack and seal tightly.
Ginger Tea I
1. Grate ginger & dry 2-3 days.
2. Steep 10 or more with boiling water.
Ginger Tea II
1. Juice ginger.
2. Add 1 C sugar to 1 C ginger extract.
3. Heat on high to boil then turn to low when solution thickens.
4. Put a sample on spoon and cool immediately. If sample become hard and can be pulverized, it's done.
5. Test every 5-10 min.
6. Pack in clean jar & seal tightly.
Use giner powder but need to brew like coffee.