2 1/2 pounds 100% Grass-Fed ground beef (85% lean)
1/2 C Bragg's Liquid Amino
2 Tbsp homemade Worcestershire sauce (see below)
2 tsp organic ground black pepper
1 tsp organic onion powder
1 tsp organic ground ginger
1 tsp organic garlic powder
1 tsp organic turmeric powder
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt (fine ground)
2 Tbsp organic black strap molasses
2 Tbsp organic raw honey
5 drops Ultimate Willard's Water concentrate
1. In a 2 cup measuring cup, whisk everything together except the meat, until no more lumps.
2. Add liquid seasoning mix to meat in a large bowl and combine very well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
4. Use jerky gun and the attachment to make strips.
5. Dehydrate 180 minutes at 160'F, then reverse the order of trays, flip the strips over and dehydrate for another 60 - 100 minutes.
6. Cool a strip and taste test for doneness. Don't over dehydrate. Amount of time may vary depends on equipment used.
6. While warm, place jerky pieces between 2 clean paper towels to absorb excess fat.
8. Cut into bite sizes or leave as is. Store at room temperature in a seal container for 3-4 weeks or freeze for longer storage. But most likely will be eaten quickly!
Use the same ingredients except add 2 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper (90,000 heat units) and 1 teaspoon of organic chili garlic sauce, with all the other spices. Mix well before adding to the meat.
Worcestershire Sauce (adapted from Geniuskitchen.com)
1/2 C raw apple cider vinegar (homemade)
2 Tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos
2 Tbsp Reverse Osmosis water
1 Tbsp organic cane sugar
1/4 tsp organic ground ginger powder
1/4 tsp organic mustard powder
1/4 tsp organic onion powder
1/4 tsp organic garlic powder
1/8 tsp organic ground black pepper
1/8 tsp organic Ceylon cinnamon
Substitute organic soy sauce made this recipe a little too salty.
Makes about 20 oz. of jerky.