2 1/2 C flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 C chocolate chips (12 oz)
1. Mix first 3 ingredients well with a wire whisk. Then add chocholate chips.
2. In a separate bowl, mix just until blended next 5 ingredients. Do not over mix.
1 C packed brown sugar
1/2 C white sugar
1 C softened butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
4. Drop tablespoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 300'F, 22-24 minutes, for regular size cookies.
Use 3x amount of dough per cookie; 6 large cookies/tray.
Bake 25 min.
Makes 10 large cookies.